Have you ever been in a mood, and you find yourself doing a zillion crafts at one time??? I'm like a crochet fool right now, booties, potholders, sandals...I'm oohing & aahing over shawls, cowls. Then I see jewelry I want to make, charms, pins, earrings. Angel Christmas ornaments, bookmarks, rugs.....etc STOP STOP STOP....ok maybe I can just rest a bit, cuz I really want to make all this stuff. I have no extra time, for this, I suppose it's better than the chain smoking habit I had 12 years ago, but dang there is SUNSHINE outside I need to enjoy it.
Ok, that's my lil blurb for today...and by the way Cboi graduates in 6 weeks.....CAAAAALLLLLLLGGGGGGOOOOOOONNNNN!
I was just thinking about CBoi, wondering how soon it is until he graduates. How exciting though! Just think, he completed what he set out to do and he did it well! WTG to him and to you for letting him do it!! Not much of a crafter here, admire those that do craft though :) You'll need to find something easy to do around the pool or beach or in the backyard while you soak up the sun rays :)
ReplyDeletebetty
I want to do too much. I think it is natural for the 'do it' person, there just isn't enough time to do it all. hahahahahahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteGood luck, not just go outside and enjoy!!!! It could be your turn!!!!
Me? nah, I have one more blog to read!!! then.....