hum.....

 More

I received a Nook for Christmas, I've had a grand time with it too...I have actually read more books these last few weeks...Oh, the joy, now if I obtain the other "MORES" listed what a happy camper I would be!
heartpages
What's on the agenda today..Super Bowl Sunday
on a menu...hum... Oi
I'm trying for healthy  stuff, that aint workin by the way.lol..after sheddin all this weight, maintenance is difficult, but I have stayed the same weight for 6 weeks now, I am very proud of myself...if I can maintain another 5 months I will have succeeded.... now back to the menu..
so far I've planned...
mozz-tomato
Mozz/avocado/tom basil snack
probably carrot/celery sticks, and chicken wings...and for the sweet tooth, these..
whoopies
Whoopie pies, Strawberry butter cream filled heaven.... I also want the cheesy dips, sub sammies, and oooodles of choc to boot......lol
...our next Chapter is approaching fast..
Cboi will be graduating college this year,...aaahhh  Unbeeelievable...anyway, announcements need to be order..soon..Of course this means involving Cboi..grr, boys just dont think of things like this...  I found a new dress for the ceremonies...cute red number, now for shoes, and extras!!! ..well I'm off got to shop for the Bowl menu...
toodles!

4 comments:

  1. Y'all have a great time. Hope the menu fits the game and hope the game turns out as you all would like. I am on my way to find out who is playing, not being a sports person, I could ask my wife, I am sure she knows, but then I would look uninformed. hahaha
    ENJOY youself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!!! Yay on the new outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Kindle, and I love it! I love books, and I wasn't so sure about an e-reader, but they are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is much easier to read with a Nook. My daughter hates hers though. She likes the feel of a book in her hands. Hope you're having a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.