My poor lil blog...

Oh, how I've neglected you so, my poor lil blog, I really have missed you, more than you know, my poor lil blog, Is it time to release you and let you go?????


I've neglected more than this blog of late I'm afraid.  My nails, hair, the house cleaning can be added to the list.  Speaking of the house, we've been battling the home insurance people, seems as tho they "forgot" to send the proper paperwork to the mortgage company.  For over a year we thought we had insurance, then our mortgage company says we did not...We followed up with the insurance once we were told, they're in a quandary as to what has happen, meanwhile the mortgage has slapped a HUGE  amount of money onto our monthly payments, which we feel is not our responsibility to pay, the fault lies with the insurance company, long story short, we are probably going to lose the house. We are just the lil guy going against 3 major corporations...all pointing fingers at each other, we've reported it to all the important people to report it too, so we'll see, I'm really done with the complete deal.....ugh!  We've had more problems with the purchase of this home, and the lender...of course we have no control over the lender, as soon as we bought the home, we've had 2 different lending companies...Oi! How come they have the right to trade liens like they do???  I keep reminding myself, God's will, and we are meant to go thru whatever all this is, he will reveal it to me sooner or later, so am I upset of losing a home, yes, but is that all that matters in life, no...So whatever happens, happens...blah!
other news....
Cboi is in his last semester of college...Can you BELIEVE it...where has all the time gone????  I started my lil blog because of him moving away, oh so many memories.  Just before Christmas break was over, we went to a new beach up the road a bit, about an hour away.. to share some lunch, and sunshine.  It was a beautiful day, the gulf waters were a chilly 68 degrees, some people were actually swimming in it...brrrr  The boys and I walked along the shore, searching for the "right" shells, it was a blast.  Maybe we can find a home there?????  hum???? 

3 comments:

  1. This is just terrible news. There are so many predatory lenders out there that you can't reason with. And I agree with you that selling loans like they do, really should not be allowed. I hope you can work this out without losing your home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is an eye opener to find out taht your loan moves around. That is the exact reason our economy hit the skids. The original folks were never responsible for the loan after they sold it to another company in Tim buc two.
    Sorry to hear the trouble, but maybe, just maybe you guys can get some sense made out of the mess. Hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sucks big time. I hope things get straightened out so you don't lose your home. Take care, Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.