hum?

 

 

Do you ever save anything in "bookmarks", or "favorites"...on your computer?  I use Google Chrome and sometimes Internet Explorer as my access to the internet..  Anyway, I'm looking thru my favorites, wondering  why the heck I would " favorite" some of these sites.  I mean seriously do I really need to know how to fix a backhoes flat tire??  I guess so, cuz I "favorite" it.  The following are titles to some other "sites" I thought worthy...



Easy Ways to get Flax Into Your Diet - still haven't "introduced" myself to the benefits of Flaxseed.


CRANBERRY APPLE COBBLER - I remember I saved this recipe a few years back for Thanksgiving....Still haven't tried it....(maybe this Thur)(doubtful) by the way...tons of recipes I have yet to make....


131 uses for vinegar - I have a book somewhere, but that's why I made this a favorite, just in case I lose the book.  Still haven't looked at the site.


Homemade Deodorant - This is funny, guess I went thru my thrifty stage.  I can safely say, I'll probably never make my own deodorant.  Nothing against anyone who does. I just know I'll justify my labor to make it  Vs the cost to buy, and my labor would easily be higher, so it will still be purchased.


Homemade Candles - refer to the comment above.  (lol)


Homes for sale - several addresses from homes we looked at 2 yrs ago when we were in the market to purchase. (now deleted)


Typing test - seriously I must have been super bored to "favorite" this site. 


America's top Pop/rock single hits of the 70's - I can't even begin to explain this....moving on.


Hair coloring technics - I've been coloring my hair for 30+ years.  Same product, different colors.  Always the same technic. Open bottle, pour dye into bottle, Squirt on head...wait a few minutes, shampoo out.  I guess I thought there might be a way to prevent the gray from reoccurring. 


The list is endless, maybe you can share some of your "favorites".


Just in case you were wondering,  - a flat tire can shut backhoe work down and cost a lot of time and money to fix. Here are some steps to help you fix it yourself if you don't have time or the money to call in professional help.  oops...I deleted it.....lol

4 comments:

  1. LOL, I can so easily relate. While I might not quite have what you decided to save in your favorites, I can look back at them and see what was prevalent in my life at the time. When kid got in trouble, there were lots of links to others in similar cases, when I'm on a diet, there are tons of diet links, when I'm bored with our food, tons of new recipes, jobs, job links, etc. I do try to every once in awhile go and clean house and get rid of them.

    Too cute!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing once in a while -- take a look at my bookmarked sites and wonder why I bookmarked some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh this was hilarious! Me too, me too!! I just had a computer crash, and I believe it had something to do with the kajillion saved favorites! I had one that explained how to fix a television light box! Whaaaa? So I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! Now, with my new computer, I am starting all over again!
    Hugs and Happy Thanksgiving C
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use google chrome too. My husband saves every site he goes to on the internet. His favorite's list must be a mile long! LOL

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.