Due to Technical difficulties.....

Image47222222.jpg Stress picture by cdj0423

 

 

 

Oi.....the pass couple of days have been....a tad stressful...

We celebrated Eldest b-day...bowling was a blast...the gifts he rec'd were abundant....

but the reason I'm totally stressed is I have not had my computer for 2 1/2 days...wireless, routers and cable all played havoc...I stressed because of blogger, I stressed because of Facebook....I stressed because of the banking, I stressed because I COULD NOT GET ON THE INTERNET......seriously!

This is a problem...so my solution......quit for a couple of months....blogger & facebook just for the summer...concentrate on the other stuff for now...the banking I still have to tend too, so I can not eliminate that part of the internet.....so everyone have a great summer....I sincerely send my prayers for happiness, and health to all....

bye bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. see you in the fall Cindi!! wise move! I was almost thinking something similar for blogs (I don't do Facebook). Enjoy your summer!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will miss you but totally understand. You know where to find me. Love ya & have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.