Sunday Sayings...








Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.

Margaret Mead


We went to the beach recently.  Oh, how I enjoy a beach day.  The weather was perfect, the water was warm.  Come to think of it, I can't remember ever having a bad beach day.  I've already planned our next visit.  We will be going to the east coast.  I love that we can experience the Gulf & Atlantic waters.  We are also chatting about maybe going down to the keys over the Christmas holidays.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

We've also have had to pay attention to our recent storm Erika.  Thankfully she is currently hanging out in the Gulf.  There have been so many different scenarios.  Today has been rainy, but we are expecting to get the gusts of wind later this evening into the morning hours.  Now I see that the next named storm Fred is on the horizon.  We will continue our good luck rituals, praying this too will evade.

With all the current rains, the little critters are trying to find dry spots.  This has led to the tiny ants marching inside.  I carry a can of go away critter spray everywhere.  I HATE those little ants.  Since Im a lunatic with regards to insects, I've created a bigger monster in Eldest.  He now looks at every little speck, holla's at me to bring my spray.  I've told him no worries, I've got this under control.  Hubby finally was able to spray the perimeter of the house.  I want him to spray the roof, cuz we have two large trees near the house.  They host an army of insects, but again we have to wait for a day without rain.  With all the water the mosquito will be out in force. I'm going crazy locked up inside.  Fall can not get here soon enough. So ready to open up this house.

Im going to a anesthesiologist this week.  Wishfully I will be getting injections in my back and hip.  Im exhausted all the time from the Opioid meds.  I wish a simple tylenol would take the pain away, but RA is such a nasty booga.  I got a steroid injection a few weeks ago, but it did little to aid the inflamed hip. I might just keep the anesthesiologist on speed dial, right next to my rheumatologist.  I wish I were kidding.  Oi!

3 comments:

  1. I don't like creepy crawlers at all!! I hope it doesn't get too bad there. We have had rain off and on all weekend. I'm praying you will get some relief! I know it has to be rough on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always fun to read your entries. I had to smile at 'Eldest' and the ''here's one' tune. You have taught him well to 'sing out'. We don't do it often, but we too love the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got the beach day, but sorry about the pain you are having! Ick too with the ants in the house; not fun either! I do hope all the storms/hurricanes stay clear of your area!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.