 |
borrowed from the web
|
We have been going crazy around the household, but the good news is Hubby is working again. Whew, that was close, so emotional. Mostly Corp stuff. The Grocery chain he will be working for just bought out another Corp, and they are going to be selling it to one of their subsidiaries, so it has definitely been an experience. Glad its over, grateful for the employment for sure a blessing. With the up/down situation it brought my RA into play, thus explaining my absence of late with blogging. I think it will improve having hubby out of the home, I can get my routine back too.
So happy to celebrate a wonderful Mothers day with hubby & po-boi working again, but if they think they can get out of buying me a box of chocolates....lol Actually, feeling a tremendous relief of the unknown fear, humbled to have the boys working. My mothers gift came early, very happy. Enjoy your Mother's Day all!
So glad everything is working out. Have a great weekend and Mother's Day, Sheila
ReplyDeleteThat is great news!! I'm sure it will be nice to get back into a routine and I'm sure hubby is definitely glad to go back to a job.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day1
betty
Good entry, now I know Mother's day will be extra nice. I love good news, there is never enough of it.
ReplyDeleteGlad Hubby got the job....
Sending good thoughts fro a wonderful day from North Carolina!
I'm so happy for you all!! Glad things are falling into place!! I hope you have a very BLESSED Mother's Day!!
ReplyDelete