Sandcastles.....

24th Annual American SandSculpting Championship
the beach is having their annual Sand Castle event this weekend.  The above pic is last years winner.  The sculptures really are remarkable.  We're debating on going...traffic, people, arrgg, not really sure....Oh dear the woes.....lol 

6 comments:

  1. That's a cool one from last year! I went to one years ago; loved it but you are right, traffic, crowds, etc. Isn't it funny but the older we get, the more we think about traffic, croweds, etc! I know in my youth I would have been in the car and heading down the road.....

    whatever you do today, enjoy it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! That one is amazing!
    I love the beach, wish I was there, even with the crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EVERY TIME, EVERYTIME I see great sand sculpts, I cannot believe it. The talent and originality some of these folk show is amazing.

    I do like to see this and the Ice sculpts in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think of us freezing here in Colorado and go enjoy the sun and beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting! I don't like crowded places either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Sorry I've been away from reading blogs. Sometimes it's so hard to keep up. If you add the new email subscription link to your sidebar that blogger now offers, then everytime you write an entry, it will go directly to my inbox. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.