Beach BRAH-dah

Awoke early this am, at the beach, by 9:40.  Aint nothing better brah!  Beautiful, cool breeze, no one in sight, left by noon.  Ate lunch at the local beach bar, then came home....ahhhh.  Now that's living!

Cboi should be home by Fri, yippy! Tho it will be a short visit, he is going back to work, he can't be away from Lil Bit too long.  He has a 2 jobs & an apartment too, he is bringing Eldest back with him.  Hubby & I will experience a summer of no kids...WOW.  I'm not sure if we know what to do with ourselves.

Cboi is entering his senior year...unbelievable eh?  Tho he is hinting that grad school is a possibility...AMAZING!  I would have never thought this when he was in middle & high school.

 

later cats!

 

5 comments:

  1. Love the beach in the early mornings.....when we lived in Jupiter used to walk on weekends....early...before the tourists...

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting for a summer with no kids! I'm sure you guys will find plenty to do to keep yourselves busy, maybe more days at the beach!! Good for Cboi's final year on the horizon; it just seems like yesterday that he was going away to school!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful day! Congrats to Cboi~!~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I needed your beach pics, thanks! 20 degrees last night and again tonight, and then we warm up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So jealous of a day at the beach...ha. Have a great week, Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.