Sunday Sayings...

 

 

 

The odds of going to the store for a loaf of bread and coming out with only a loaf of bread are three billion to one.  ~Erma Bombeck

 

 

 

I suppose I should realize I will be super busy at work...the other nite 7 continuous hours of running around with my head cut off....Oi!  I'm grateful for the 2 days off....

Yesterday I started the day...paying bills....blah, what fun it that...really! then I moved on to CLEANING...seriously...I have no life....then came ESPN..... College football....I love this season..I love the game, the stats...the my team is better than yours...nanner nanner nanner....I love it all......so, another season to cheer for my "Boi's"  the STEELERS....I believe in the team, the organization....a fan must support thru tough times...these are one of those times...We may never know the complete story with Ben,...The Rooney family has handle it as best they can...but what I do know is this....If we worship men/women whom play a game, get paid an exorbitance of money then we are worshiping the wrong thing....with that said, know that I will be rooting, jumping up & down for a win today, and ever other Sunday with an occasional Mon nite thrown in......

 

pittsburgh-steelers

2 comments:

  1. LOL about Erma Bombeck and the loaf of bread, isn't that the truth? I've also gone in for the bread, came out with a cart full and forgot the bread :)

    I'm with you about what you said about sports players. Have only minimally followed whats gone on with the Steelers but you just hope that players would realize they should try to be good role models especially with the amount of fans some have (and the amount of money they get paid, geesh.....)

    have a good Sunday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erma was right on that. Sounds like your Job is fairly stressful. You need to enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.